Karpov N. V., Vakhromov N. N., Dutlov E. V.,Bubnov M. A., Gudkevich I. V., Borisanov D. V.
(SLAVNEFT-YANOS PJSC, Yaroslavl)
Основы буровых растворов. От импортозамещения до перспективы экспорта.
Keywords: base for drilling fluids, import substitution, dewaxing, diesel fuel, test run.
Abstract. The method for production of hydrocarbon base for drilling fluids implemented at slavneftyanos PJsC and the relevance of product production increase for the purpose of import substitution are described. a large-scale technology for the product production increase has been developed using a diesel fuel dewaxing unit. Organization of product production with the use of new technology will fully meet russian demand and move on to the study of export opportunities. In recent years, oil production has made a big step towards modern technologies. First place is taken by
such concepts as efficiency and safety, and only modern methods of oil production are prospective, which
require constant development of the technological base and use of the latest high-quality products.
one of these products that allows the development of complex oil fields and increase the productivity of
formations is hydrocarbon-based drilling fluid. Until recently, the overwhelming majority of such hydrocarbon base were imported, which put such an important industry for our country in a vulnerable position.
2. Karpov N.V., Vakhromov N.N., Dutlov E.V. et al. Oil refining and petrochemistry. 2019. no. 2. p. 3–5.
3. Karpov N.V., Vakhromov N.N., Dutlov E.V. et al. Oil refining and petrochemistry. 2018. no. 11. p. 3–6 .
4. Patent 2699419 (the Russian Federation).
5. Karpov N. V., Vakhromov N. N., Dutlov E. V. et al. Oil refining and petrochemistry. 2019. no. 12. p. 3–8.
7. Karpov N. V., Vakhromov N. N., Dutlov E. V. et al. Oil refining and petrochemistry. Boss. 2018. no. 12. p. 2.