Zuber V. I 1, Nigmatullin V. R.2, Nigmatullin R. G.3, Perkhutkin D. A.4
(1JSC «GAZPROMNEFT-MNPZ», Moscow, 2 Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, Ufa, 3 Ufa State Aviation Technical University, Ufa, 4PJSC ANC Bashneft-Ufaneftekhim, Ufa) E-mail:email@example.com
Разработка технологии получения базового масла и экологически чистого нефтяного пластификатора
Keywords: polyaromatic hydrocarbons, rubber filler, rubber plasticizer, selective cleaning, base oil, dewaxing, raffinate solution, extract solution, selective solvent, oxidation stage.
Abstract. The article relates to the field of chemical technology and can be used in oil refining. The article reveals a method for producing base oils with a low sulfur content, environmentally friendly aromatic fillers and plasticizers of rubber and rubber, including selective purification of oil fractions of oil with a selective solvent, separation of the extract and raffinate solutions of the first stage, while the extract solution of the first stage is cooled, followed by separation in the settling tank of the pseudo-raffinate solution of the first stage, a raffinate solution of the first stage after solvent regeneration is dewaxed and oxidized, followed by extraction of the oxidized dewaxed oil to obtain raffinate and extract solutions of the second stage, from the raffinate solution of the second stage after solvent regeneration and subsequent adsorption or hydrotreatment, a base oil of group II with a low sulfur content is obtained, while the extract solution of the second stage is mixed with a pseudo-paraffinate solution of the first stage to obtain after solvent regeneration, an environmentally friendly aromatic filler and plasticizer of rubber and rubber with a polyaromatic hydrocarbon content of less than 2.9%.
1. Information bulletin «Raw materials and materials of the tire industry». — Moscow, LLC «Institute of Tire Industry», 2011. — 194 p.
2. Markova L. M. Research of oil refining products as plasticizers of rubbers and rubbers. Dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences. MINH and GP named after I. M. Gubkin. 1964.
3. Rabinovich V. Yu. Production of oils-plasticizers for rubbers and rubbers of various purposes. Dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences. MINH and GP named after I. M. Gubkin. 1975.
4. Erman Burak, James E. Mark, Roland C. Michael. The Science and Technology of Rubber. Fourth edition. Academic Press. 2013
5. Litvinova T. V. Plasticizers for rubber production. Moscow: Tsniiteneftekhim, 1981. 89 p.
6. Null V. Safe process oils for tires with low environmental impact. — Rohstoffe und anwendungen. — 1999. — №. 12. — P. 799-805.
7. Khesin A. I., Skudatin M. E., Usmodin V. N. Carcinogenic danger of automobile tires – — National security and geopolitics of Russia. — 2003. — №. 10-11. — pp. 51-52.
8. Directive 2005/69/EC of the European Parlament and of the Council // Official J. of the European Union. -2005. – L. 323. – p. 51-54.
9. Selective treatment of oily raw materials/ Nigmatullin R. G., Zolotarev P. A. et al. — M.: Oil and gas, 1998. — 208 p., pp. 133-144.
10. Patent №. 2243986 from 02.10.2003 «Method of purification of oil fractions» (C10G 53/04, C10G 53/14), the authors Nigmatullin V.R., Sharipov V.A., Nigmatullin I. R.
11. Patent №. 2313562 27.12.2007 «Method of production of plasticizer and plasticizer» (C10G 21/22, С08К 11/00), the authors of the Hodov B.V. et al.
12. Patent of the Russian Federation No. 2656356 of 05.06.2018 “Method of utilization of the spent complex on the basis of aluminum chloride”, authors Zuber V. I. et al.