Khakimov R.V., Kleymenov P.G.
(Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas (National Research University)E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Концептуальная модель информационной системы управления информацией проекта
Keywords: integrated automation, oil refining, information systems, BIM, digital asset.
Application of digital models for project information management is the basic tendency in improving generated business-processes for implementation of complex engineering projects, enhancement of performance efficiency at every stage of the industrial project life, as well as optimization of costs and time for design/construction of facilities. In the Russian Federation digital models of project information management are in the making, international standards are under adaptation, pilot projects are under implementation using means of automation and production management, engineering and technical data acquisition, knowledge and workflow management at all life-cycle stages. Oil-and-gas holding companies, metallurgical and mining enterprises, civil engineering developers are in the initial testing of these technologies. Worldwide practice of major companies proves the importance of digital models as the basis of engineering information management systems and the pattern of complex pro-jects, data integrated both with entities involved in the project life cycle and a set of information systems applied. The paper suggests the draft of a typical design “A Digital Model of Project Information Management”, which is a complex of architectural-and-technical, organizational and regulatory decisions defining the project MIS structure and principles of its operation.
1. BIM Handbook: A Guide to Building Information Modeling for Owners, Managers, Designers, Engineers and Contractors, 2nd Edition. Chuck Eastman, Paul Teicholz, Rafael Sacks, Kathleen Liston. ISBN: 978-0-470-54137-1.
2. BIM Content Development: Standards, Strategies, and Best Practices. Robert S. Weygant. ISBN: 978-0-470-58357-9.
3. Digital Russia. New reality. July 2017. Digital McKinsey. Tsifrovaya Rossiya. Novaya real’nost’. Iyul’ 2017.
4. Imagining construction’s digital future. Capital Projects and Infrastructure June 2016. McKinsey&Company.
5. ISO 15926. Industrial automation systems and integration – Integration of life-cycle data for process plants including oil and gas production facilities.
6. PAS 1192-2:2013. Specification for information management for the capital/delivery phase of construction projects using building information modelling.
7. PAS 1192-3:2014. Specification for information management for the operational phase of assets using building information modelling.
8. ISO 16739. Industry Foundation Classes (IFC) for data sharing in the construction and facility management industries.
9. Michele Sliger and Stacia Broderick (2008). The Software Project Manager’s Bridge to Agility. Addison-Wesley. ISBN 0321502752 p.26: The five people, who founded the Project Management Institute were James Snyder, Gordon Davis, Eric Jennett, A.E. Engman, and Susan C. Gallagher.
10. «PMI Fact File». PMI Today. Project Management Institute: 4. September 2018. Retrieved 15 Sep 2018.
11. «Project Management Institute Commends ISO 21500 Standard for Alignment with PMBOK Guide». Pmi.org. September 6, 2012. Retrieved 2014-06-05.