Zolotov V.A. (FAE «The 25th State Research Institute of Himmotology of Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation», Moscow) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Развитие технических требований к свойствам автомобильных моторных масел с учётом тенденций в защите климата на планете
Keywords: automotive motor oils, performance properties, specification, method of test, engine, fuel economy, exhaust emissions.
Abstract. Decarbonization of the natural environment during the operation of transport is a current trend in the world economy in recent decades. A significant increase in the number of road transport has led to its importance and an increase in its share in the increase in carbon dioxide emissions due to the use of fuels and oils. By the end of the second decade of the 21st century, emissions of carbon dioxide during the operation of transport increased by 83% and thus determined the increase in total CO2 emissions by 25% . The tendency towards decarbonisation is mainly due to a significant limitation of carbon dioxide emissions from exhaust gases in piston engines and, in this regard, the properties of the used automobile engine oils.
Lubricating oils perform additional functions in pure battery-powered vehicles and hybrid vehicles as opposed to vehicles powered by internal combustion engines. The amount of heat generated by electric vehicle batteries creates new demands on performance and thermal management of electric vehicles. At the same time, electric currents generated by an electric vehicle affect the performance properties of lubricants and their performance.
1. Bashmakov I. Low-carbon development of the world and Russia: past and future // Oil and gas vertical, 2020, No. 17 pp. 54-62.
2. https://yandex.ru/images/search ? text.
3. W. Fangqing. Shanghai Group to Set Local Standards // Lube report. More from Lube & Greases. Sep. 2020, Vol. 7, Is.36.
4.W. Fangqing. China 6 Standard Offers Group III Opening // Lube report. More from Lube & Greases. Aug. 2020, Vol. 7, Is. 33.
6. J. Gill. Shell highlights lubes in the new strategy // Lube report. More from Lube & Greases. Feb. 2021, Vol. 4, Is. 7.
7. J. Gill. Decarbonization Could Boost EV Sales // Lube report. More from Lube & Greases. Sep. 2020, Vol. 3, Is.38.
8. J. Gill. Heavy-duty Shifts to Lighter Oils October 28, 2020 / stock.adobe.com.
9.E. Lerner, Phys.org bul., 2015.
10. T. Sullvan. EPA Evaluates Antiwear Agent // Lube report. More from Lube & Greases. Sep. 2020, Vol. 3, Is.38
11. S. Swedberg. Phosphorus — Gone? // Lube report. More from Lube & Greases. Oсt. 2019, Vol. 25, Is. 10.
12. J. Gill. API causes temporary licensing / Lube report. More from Lube & Greases. Apr. 2020, Vol. 3, Is. 15.
13.V. Komarova, E. Malyarenko. Electric 5%: what the Russian auto industry should become by 2025 // https: //www.rbc.ru/buiseness/04/05/2018/ 5aebfadd9a7947be1fe51cf4.