Дата 15/01/2009 11:17:07 | Раздел: Без раздела
World of Oil Products. The Oil Companies’ Bulletin
Scientific and technical magazine World of oil products. The Oil Companies’ Bulletin – specialized periodic edition (12 numbers per year) of a scientific and practical profile. It holds a leading position among magazines of oil processing and petroleum chemistry.
The Magazine is registered by the State Committee of the Russian Federation on the press (mass media registration certificate No. 018580 of 05.03.99). For the first time was the Magazine published in December, 1999.
According to the statement of the Highest Certifying Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation No. 6/6 of 19.02.10 the Magazine is included into the List of the leading reviewed scientific magazines and editions where main scientific results of theses on competition of academic candidate and doctor degrees have to be published. (Higher Attestation Commission, HAC)
Since September 26, 2008 the Magazine is included into the Russian Index of Scientific Citing (RISC) – the database located in the scientific and electronic library (www.elibrary.ru), integrated scientific information resource in the Russian zone of the Internet.
Founder of the edition
Publishing Center TEKHINFORM of the International Academy of Informatization (TEKHINFORM MAI JSC)
• All-Russia Research Institute of Oil Refining JSC (VNII NP JSC),
• Research and Design Institute of Oil Refining and Petrochemical Industry JSC (VNIPIneft JSC)
The authoritative editorial board of the Magazine includes leading experts of oil processing and petrochemical branch from Russia and countries of the near and far abroad, having scientific degrees of science doctors and candidates (PhD).
Editor-in-chief: KHADZHIEV Salambek Naibovich – Director of TIPS of the A.V.Topchiev RAS, Academician of RAS, Dr.Chem., Prof. (Moscow, Russia).
The Magazine is distributed in Russia, the Baltic States, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and in foreign countries. The volume of the Magazine is 48 strips, paper size format – A4, appearance frequency – 12 numbers a year.
Main headings of the Magazine:
• IN SIGHT
• PETROLEUM PRODUCTS: TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATION, MARKET
• EQUIPMENT AND DEVICES
• ECOLOGY and INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
• ANALYTIC METHODS FOR OIL and PETROLEUM PRODUCTS
• MATHEMATICAL SIMULATION
• HISTORY PAGES
Additional headings of the Magazine (when information appears):
• NEWS. FACTS. DOCUMENTS
• CONFERENCES. SEMINARS. EXHIBITIONS
• REVIEW of FOREIGN PUBLICATIONS
Most important activities of the Magazine are research results and practical development of scientists, doctoral candidates, graduate students (competitors), teachers of high school, and specialists of enterprises and both state and private organizations. The Magazine participates virtually in every specialized exhibition, symposium, congress and conference, including international.
Materials published in the Magazine contain information as follows:
• new oil products, petrochemical products and special products offered to the market by domestic-owned and foreign firms;
• rational use of products for the purpose of term of service increase and economy of feed and energy resources, application of new types of feedstock, materials, reagents and catalysts;
• development in the field of ecology safe and energy saving oil products creation;
• prospective technologies of oil processing and petroleum chemistry, reconstruction, improvement and intensification of operation utilities, introduction of achievements of science, progressive schemes of plant mechanization and automation;
• metrology, standardization and certification: new international classifications, domestic and foreign standards compliance;
• introduction of mathematical methods and electronic computer facilities in processes of industrial planning and management;
• mutual replacement and import substitution questions.
Reports of interest presented at various scientific seminars and conferences devoted to actual problems of oil processing and petroleum chemistry and also information on the past and planned thematic forums, exhibitions and conferences are published in the Magazine.
Without fail, the materials provided by the authors for publishing in the Magazine are subject to reviewing by the Editor.
The Magazine is intended for experts of oil processing and petrochemical plants, the organizations using oil products and also for the businessmen interested in oil product quality.