Tatur I.R., Bogdanova F.S.
(National University of Oil and Gas «Gubkin University», Moscow)
Исследование газопроницемости защитных жидкостей для баков-аккумуляторов горячего водоснабжения энергетических предприятий
Keywords: sealing liquid; hot water storage tank; water supply system; polyisobutylene; gas permeability, water evaporation, corrosion, protective properties, adhesion, thermal-oxidative stability.
Abstract. The gas permeability of protective (sealing) liquids is the most important operational indicator, which determines the permeability of air oxygen through the coating film and the evaporation of water from under their layer. The results of the study of the evaporation of water located under a layer of sealing liquid are presented. The dependence of water evaporation on the composition and thickness of the sealing liquid layer on the water surface is established. It is shown that the sealing liquids, which include polyisobutylene of the P-200 brand, have the lowest gas permeability. The interrelation of gas permeability of sealing liquids with other operational indicators – thermal and oxidative stability, surface and protective properties is revealed/
1. Sharapov V.I., Yamleeva E.U. Technology of protection of network and make-up water from aeration / V.I. Sharapov, E.U. Yamleeva. – M: Heat supply news, 2012. – 176 p.
2. Tatur I.R. Modern requirements for protective liquids for hot water supply tanks of energy providers // Powerman. – 2020. № 3. P. 21.
3. Methodical Guidelines of the optimal protection of storage tanks from corrosion and aeration of water in them. RD 153-34.1-40.504-00. Moscow, 2000.
4. Corporate Standard TEKSERT 6.2-2018. Fuel and energy enterprises. Quality control of property liquid for hot water supply tanks. Norms and requirements. – M.: National University of Oil and Gas «Gubkin University», 2018. – 25 p.
5. Tatur I.R. The research of thermo-oxidative and mechanical destruction of polyisobutylene in the composition of protective liquid for supply tanks / Tatur I.R., Sheronov D.N., Sharafutdinova D.V., Belomestnova Y.S., Spirkin V.G., Leontev A.V. // Oil and gas technologies – 2016. – № 6, P. 8.