Очистка попутного нефтяного газа от сероводорода реагентом «ДАРСАН-Н»
Associated gas purification of hydrogen sulfide reagent «DARSAN-N»
Spirina E.A.1, Sidorok P.V.2, Marushkin A.B.1, Korotkova L.N.1, Andrianova A.O.1
(1 FSBEI HPE «Ufa State Petroleum Technological University» [USPTU], 2 ООО «Onyx – Samara» LLC, Russia)
Keywords: associated petroleum gas, hydrogen sulfide, gas purifier with non-regenerable reagent.
Due to the lack of technology for the efficient purification of associated petroleum gas (APG) from hydrogen sulfide in the field, a number of marginal and partially depleted fields are operated with limited production, mothballed, or utilized by burning gas. The paper considers the possibility of purification of APG from hydrogen sulfide with the non-regenerative reagent «Darsan-N». During industrial tests, the hydrogen sulfide neutralizer at specific ratios of the reagent to hydrogen sulfide of 8: 1, 10: 1 and 12: 1 was supplied by mass to the flow of associated petroleum gas discharged from the second separation stage of the preliminary water discharge unit. It has been established that the greatest efficiency of the use of the reagent is achieved with constant circulation, intensive mixing with gas and replacement every 3-4 hours. In this case, the content of hydrogen sulfide in the purified gas is reduced by almost 500 times. The product obtained as a result of purification of the reaction of the reagent with hydrogen sulfide can be used to treat the produced and produced water injected into the formation to reduce bio-contamination in the reservoir pressure maintenance system. It also seems very promising to use it at landfills for storage and disposal of municipal solid waste as a disinfectant for the decomposition products of their organic parts.
1. GOST 5542-87. Natural gases for commercial and domestic use.
2. Murin V.I. Technology for processing natural gas and condensate: a reference in 2 part / V.I. Murin. — M .: «Nedra-Business Center» LLC, 2002. — Part 1. — 517 p.
3. Pat. 2241684 RF. Means for removing hydrogen sulfide and mercaptans from gases, oil, oil products, produced water and drilling fluids / V.M. Andrianov, Y.S. Dalnova, K.R. Nizamov — № 2003117325/15; Bull. № 34. — 3 p.
4. TU-2458-OO3-50771613-2004. Reagent «Darsan». Technical conditions (as amended by № 6 of 04.10.2016).
5. Methodical instructions PJSC Rosneft Oil Company. Unified technical requirements for the main classes of chemicals. № P1-01.05 M-0044. Version 2.00.
6. Shaidullin F.D., Denislamov I.Z., Islanova G.S., Farkhutdinov F.M., Khatmullin A.F., Murzagildin Z.G. // Oil industry. — 2005. — № 3. — P. 108.
7. GOST 22387.2-2014. Combustible natural gases. Methods for determination of hydrogen sulphide and mercaptan sulphur.
8. Product Catalog. S-Mix: high-performance input units and static mixing, Moscow, 2016.
9. OST-39-151-83. Method for detecting sulphate-reducing bacteria oil fields waters.