Модификация низкооктанового бензина для улучшения его эколого-эксплуатационных характеристик
(Bukhara engineering – technology institute)
Keywords: gasoline, aromatic hydrocarbons, azeotrope distillation, extraction, rectification, adsorption.
In recent years, with an increasing number of ground vehicles with internal combustion engines, the need for fuel, including motor gasoline, has increased significantly. It is known that during the operation of vehicles, a large number of exhaust gases are emitted into the atmosphere, containing such substances as carbon oxides, nitrogen oxides and benzapyrenes. The main source of education benzapyrene are aromatic hydrocarbons, primarily benzene. In this regard, the content of aromatic hydrocarbons in motor gasoline is subject to strict environmental requirements Euro-5.
The paper uses a set of classical and modern research methods that allow us to determine the physical, physical and chemical characteristics, functional composition, to study the processes occurring in the original automobile gasoline and gasoline subjected to various processes of ennobling, in particular, dearomatization, as well as to establish the chemical composition, structure, chemical nature and their stability. It should be noted that the industry gasoline AI-80 does not meet the quality requirements of the European Standard.
As the object of research was taken gasoline AI-80. All studies were conducted in accordance with State standards and generally accepted practical guidelines for the analysis of petroleum products.
In order to meet the European specifications of gasoline Euro-5, it became necessary to develop processes for refining gasoline.
The benzene-containing fraction of low-octane gasoline was determined. The optimal parameters of the hydroisomerization process in the presence of Nickel-and tungsten-based catalysts have been established. The method of modification of low-octane gasoline produced by the oil refining industry to improve the environmental situation of the environment and reduce the amount of aromatic hydrocarbons in motor gasoline is presented.
The results obtained can be the basis for conducting research on a large scale in the laboratory, as well as production tests.
1. Kapustin V. M. Technology of automobile gasoline production. — Moscow: Chemistry, 2015. — 256 p.
2. Technical regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 013/2011 «On requirements for automobile and aviation gasoline, diesel and marine fuel, jet fuel and fuel oil», (approved by: the Commission of the Customs Union, decision No. 826 of 18.10.2011).
3. Kartoshkin, A. p. Fuel for automotive equipment: reference: studies. manual / A. p. Kartoshkin-M.: Academy, 2012. — 192 p.
4. Khaziev A. A. Modern requirements for the quality of automobile gasoline / A. A. Khaziev // SB. labours’ by mater. 66th scientific methodic and scientific research. Conf. MADI (GTU) — Moscow: MADI (GTU), 2010. — Pp. 212-215.
5. Khovavko I. Yu. Environmental regulation of motor fuel markets // Bulletin of the Moscow University. Series 6. Economy. — 2006. No-6.
6. Kapustin V. M. Problems of oil refining development in Russia // Oil and capital. — 2006. — 6 Oct.
7. Oil and gas vertical: processing, chemistry, marketing. — 2008. – March, P. 6-7.
8. Ryabova N. D. Adsorbents for light oil products. Tashkent, FAN, 1975. — 144 p.
9. Near Infrared Spectral Analysis of Gas Mixtures / M. A. van Agthoven, G. Fujisawa, P. Rabito, O. C. Mullins // Applied Spectroscopy, 2002, V. 56, No. 5, p. 593-598.
10. Prediction of gasoline Octane Numbers from Near Infrared Spectral Feature in the Range 660_1215 nm / J. J. Kelly, C. H. Barlow, T. M. Jinguji, J. B. Callis // Analytical Chemistry, 2010, V. 61, No.4, p. 313-320.
11. Makhmudov M. J., Khayitov R. R., Narmetova G. R. Modern requirements for motor fuels / / Russian magazine «Young scientist», Kazan, 2014. — No. 21 (80). — Pp. 181-183.
12. Weissblum, M. E. Development of the UNECE requirements for the environmental performance of ATS and engines / M. E. Weissblum / / Journal of automotive engineers. – URL: http://www.aaepress.ru/j0056/art007.htm (date accessed: 15.01.2017).
13. Oil and petroleum products. Moscow. STANDARTINFORM. — 2018.
14. Narmetova G. R. Colloid-chemical bases of creation of polyphase sorbents for gas-liquid-solid-phase chromatography: autoref. dis. Tashkent, 1993. — 38 p.